Customer satisfaction will always be my highest priority. I appreciate you and your business, therefore these policies are to ensure all clients have the most professional and best experience possible!
Please be sure to read all policies thoroughly! By booking your appointment with Brow Innovation, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree to the Policies. **There are no exceptions to these policies.
No Children Allowed:
- Due to safety concerns, children are not permitted in the brow studio.
- Brow Innovation accepts Venmo, PayPal, all major credit cards, debit cards and cash. No checks or money orders.
**For all appointments a “NON-REFUNDABLE” booking deposit of $100 is required at the time of scheduling. This is the final step to book and hold your appointment and will be applied to the balance. **Please note that unless your booking deposit is made, your appointment is not scheduled. The balance of the cost of your procedure is due at your appointment.
Booking/No Show/Late Arrival & Cancellation Policies:
- Due to the time required and set aside for your appointment, it is important for you to keep your appointment. It is also important for you to show up on time as other appointments are scheduled around your appointment time.
- All appointments require a 48 HOUR NOTICE to CANCEL or RESCHEDULE your appointment. Please let me know by leaving a voice mail or text at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time to cancel or reschedule.
- As a New Client, should you fail to cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time, you will FORFEIT your booking deposit. I will be happy to reschedule another appointment for you, however at that time you will be required to pay another non-refundable deposit.
- As a Current Client, should you cancel or reschedule your complimentary 6-8 Weeks Touch Up/Seasonal/Yearly touch up appointment within 48 hours, or no call/no show for your appointment, you will be required to pay for your touch-up. Touch-up prices are listed on my website in the “Pricing” tab.
- If you are over 15 minutes late to any appointment, you will be asked to reschedule, and the same policies above will apply.
- All clients receive thorough consultations and detailed, precise work. Therefore, I will not sacrifice valuable time with any client, including you. As a result, I will not rush your appointment or any others. Therefore, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment you will forfeit your deposit. This means, as a New Client if you are 15 minutes late, you will forfeit your deposit. You are welcome to schedule another appointment, however you will be required to pay another deposit. If you are a Current Client and are 15 minutes late for your 6-8 weeks touch up/Seasonal/Yearly Touch Up, you will have to reschedule your appointment AND pay for your touch up. Prices for touch ups are listed on my website under the “Pricing” tab.
- Should you cancel or reschedule your appointment within 12 hours of your appointment, or no call/no show, you will not only forfeit your booking deposit but also will be required to pay the full balance of your missed appointment cost before you can re-book. Once you pay the full cost of your original missed appointment, another deposit must be paid which will go toward the new appointment cost to book another appointment.
- Should you cancel or reschedule your complimentary 6-8 week touch up appointment within 12 hours, or no call/no show for your appointment, you will be required to pay for your touch-up. Touch-up prices are listed on the website under the “Pricing” tab.
Complimentary Touch Up Policy: *******
- **A complimentary touch up is included IF your touch up is done within 6-8 weeks of your procedure. At times personal issues arise and you, as a client may choose to hold off or postpone your recommended touch up until a later date. However, please keep in mind that in order for your procedure to have optimal results, following through with timely touch ups and maintenance is crucial. Clients who CHOOSE to wait past the recommended touch up time frame and then want to get their complimentary “touch up” at a later date, will be required to pay the full touch up price. Pricing is listed on my website under the “Prices” menu.
- **Please note if you are a client who has had previous semi permanent makeup done by a different artist, other than myself, I will be working tediously to complete your transformation. The repair/color enhancement/removal/reshaping from work done by a previous artist (other than myself) is not a once and done procedure, nor is it easy. It is also extremely time consuming and may necessitate the need for additional sessions to achieve the desired, optimal result. There will be costs involved with each removal and any additional touch ups outside of the traditional pricing had you not had previous semi permanent makeup done. This may also require more than one yearly/seasonal touch up. In these situations, you will be required to pay for the additional work needed for your transformation. Pricing is listed on my website under the “Prices” menu.
- If you are fortunate enough to have old, faded semi permanent makeup, that doesn’t impact or interfere with a new design, shape and color, you may not need any additional removal or color enhancement at all. We will discuss this at your consultation appointment.
Brow Innovation, 562 West Central Avenue, Delaware, Ohio |United States | (937) 477-2451| www.browinnovation.ink